Senior Full Stack Developer If you are a Senior Full Stack Developer with experience, please read on!
We provide modern solutions and incredible support to customers and suppliers in the waste & recycling industry. We are looking for qualified applicants who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape better environment for our clients. And we want to talk to you!
Salary: $140-160K Base salary
Job type: Direct-hire / Permanent
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US (Hybrid, onsite once a week)
What You Will Be Doing - Front end development, creating new features and improving and maintaining existing ones
- Responsible for DevOps infrastructure
- Build out our next generation of partner, customer and internal platforms
- Drive new features from end-to-end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and continuous iteration
- Participate in scoping work, estimation and project planning
- Define quality controls and plan beta testing strategy
- Improve logging, monitoring and alerting
- Improve engineering practices, documentation
- Work closely with product stakeholders to help define requirements/specifications
- Keep track of industry trends in the Front End and DevOps space and suggest/implement new tools and processes
- Guide technical vendor discussions and third-party provider solution decisions
What You Need for this Position - GatsbyJS
- React Native
What's In It for You - Bonus opportunities
- Fun company events
- Much more!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Developer with experience, please apply today!
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, or many region-specific benefits.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!