At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
BE THE STARTEGY BEHIND THE GAME:
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will help us continue running our applications smoothly as our business scales. DraftKings solves some of the most interesting challenges in the tech industry, and when you join our team, you'll have the opportunity to see your ideas and solutions directly impact our products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SENIOR SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER:
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Create self-provisioning infrastructure using tools like Chef, Terraform, K8's and Docker.
- Define key metrics and SLAs around new web services being created to support our rapid traffic growth.
- You will design and implement monitoring and alerting strategies to enforce application SLAs
- Create platform-as-a-service environments where entire subsets of our architecture can be created and destroyed cleanly and reliably in AWS using Hashicorp tools like Packer, Terraform, Vault, Consul.
- You will also foster a continuous deployment ecosystem that will allow DraftKings to operate at a massive scale.
- Build serverless functions, build slack bots, work with bleeding edge technology, and have the freedom to learn as much as you like
- Facilitate developers and continuous development of our microservices architecture
- You will have 3+ years with cloud environments and provisioning automation
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining CI/CD platforms
- Deep understanding of common scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Go).
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented language (Java, .Net, etc.)
- Working knowledge of networking and web concepts and ability to debug issues down to the packets.
- Experience with distributed systems and the challenges with operating them as they scale.
- Understanding of Blue-green, canary and A/B testing strategies
- Experience working with messaging infrastructure (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
#LI-SD1 Join Us!
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.