Senior Software Development Test Engineer Senior Software Development Test Engineer
Location: Webster, TX (Relo available)
What You Will Be Doing Design, implement, document, and maintain test code and associated infrastructure that enables software and machine learning development for an agile robotics development project. This role requires strong understanding of code and script languages, Linux/Unix administration, version control, and Docker deployment.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors in CS (or higher) with 3 years experience
- Experience using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Strong understanding of C++, Python, and Bash
- Experience with test-driven development and common software test frameworks
- Experience with Git, or equivalent version control system
- Experience with Gitlab CI, Travis CI, Jenkins2 or equivalent code integration pipeline tool
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kubeflow or other associated MLOps tools
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services
So, if you are a Senior Software Development Test Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!