Senior Software Engineer * Remote Senior Software Engineer (Systems Platform)
Job Title: * Senior Software Engineer
*Job Location:* Remote
We are a rapidly-growing data platform for high-performance AI/ML applications. We have over $140 million in funding, ~200 employees, and are looking to build our team out with eager and talented individuals as our growth is sky-rocketing.
What You Will Be Doing In this position, you will be joining the Platform group. This group of highly-experienced and detail-oriented engineers proudly owns the network stack, storage stack, task scheduling infrastructure and more.
What You Need for this Position * Must have:
- Mastery of low-level C/C++ development in Linux user-space or kernel-space with a vast experience in performance-sensitive code
- Hands-on experience with software development on Linux based systems
- Familiarity with network concepts and protocols (UDP, TCP, InfiniBand, Ethernet, RDMA etc).*
Nice to have:
- Experience with DPDK and SPDK
- Knowledge of storage systems and SSDs
- Kernel driver development know-how
- Previous experience with hardware interfaces
- Familiarity with storage concepts (SMB, NFS, S3, SSD, NVMe, Linux filesystems).
- Experience with development of highly-distributed systems.
- Experience with memory management concepts and entities in a multiprocessing system (cache, shared memory, numa, etc.)
What's In It for You - Fully remote position
- Competitive pay range 170k - 250k
- Full benefits
*So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with C/C++ development in Linux user-space experience, please apply today!*
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kris Riegle
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!