Senior Structural Engineer If you are a Structural Engineer with at least 5 years of experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing You will serve as a leader on the senior engineering team that will oversee design, estimating, prototypes, and process improvement on architectural and structural design projects. This is an opportunity to work in an inclusive and innovative team environment.
Job duties include (but may not be limited to):
- Design structural components of residential projects
- Produce repair details and letters
- Manage process work flows
- Prepare schedules, budgets, and cost estimates and ensure work is consistent with plans
- Visit sites and meet with officials and personnel as needed
- Familiarize yourself with building codes and ensure that work is adherent
- Lead training and group coordination
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in engineering field required
- 5+ years of architectural experience desired
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Current or eligibility to obtain Florida Professional Engineer's license
What's In It for You - $90,000-140,000+ base salary (determined by experience)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
So, if you are an experienced Structural Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!