Senior Structural Engineer If you are a Structural Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
We work with a wide range of partners in tilt-up construction and beyond to provide structural engineering services. Each year, over 70 new buildings totaling more than 20 million square feet in area and costing close to $1 billion in construction require structural design and construction support services. Major distribution centers, class A office buildings, and shopping malls have awarded us national recognition for our creative designs and committed services.
We are pioneers in the use of cutting-edge technology like passive energy dissipation systems. Our comprehensive knowledge of structural systems and major contribution to the advancement of performance-based engineering have enabled us to create structural systems that are both affordable and functional for our clients. Our construction-driven design methodology is a crucial component of a project's success.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide structural engineering services on a wide range of project types
- Development of proposals, coordination with the client, research as required, structural calculations, development of and/or oversight of production of construction drawings, review of fabrication drawings and other submittals, site visits during construction, and development of and/or oversight of production of record drawings
What You Need for this Position - BS in Civil Engineering or similar, Masters preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience
- California PE/SE license is a plus
- Tilt-Up is a plus
- Experience with wood, steel, concrete design
- Building Code structural provisions/referenced structural standards (ASCE 7, AISC 360, ACI 318 etc.)
What's In It for You Salary: $150k+
So, if you are a Senior Structural Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!