Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to build something great! At Stellantis, we're building a world leader in sustainable mobility and we're looking for technology game changers to be part of this automotive industry transformation. Tech will continue to disrupt the industry significantly in the next decade, and Stellantis' software organization was established to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology. A critical element of defining this customer journey is the connected vehicle experience which is progressively bringing people and their vehicles closer together. Our connectivity ecosystem includes a myriad of technologies and systems that are dedicated to ensuring safety, security, assistance, and convenience.
As a Senior Connected Vehicle Technical Architect you would be responsible for:
This job has expired.
- Managing a team of Connected Vehicle Architects for the North American Region
- Provide technical leadership and expertise and make technical decisions in collaboration with the global architecture team
- Resolve technical issues related to the offboard cloud platform to ensure the proper functioning of the end to end feature solution
- Represent the technical team in management meetings to convey complex technical solutions in an easy to understand business messages
- Ensure the technical designs are completed in a timely manner to support the timely development of features