Senior Unreal Animation Engineer If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a video game developer and publisher passionate about harnessing the power of games to help players understand and shape the world. This is an opportunity to work on a sequel to one of our flagship games that has been downloaded over 10 million times, featured in over 1000 articles, and won many awards, including a BAFTA and a PEABODY.
What You Will Be Doing - Work with designers and animators to implement realistic character animation to create a fun, immersive, beautiful experience - work that can range from high fidelity locomotion to reactive gameplay animation to cinematic animation tools.
- Drive technical requirements on characters and animation assets. Collaborate with Production to ensure work is planned and progressing as expected according to project goals.
- Help ensure animators workflow allows them to implement and revise their work as effectively as possible.
- Help out with additional gameplay-related programming areas as needed.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of professional experience using Unreal to create character-driven action games
- Experience focused on animation implementation
- Have at least one shipped title.
Nice to Have Skills Include
- Unreal 5 specific experience.
- Have experience with robust quadruped locomotion animation.
- Experience with other gameplay programming areas such as multiplayer, camera, AI behavior, or UI.
- Experience with rendering technologies in Unreal.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($120k - $150k DOE)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior Unreal Animation Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dominik Sobaszek
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!