Service, repair, & operate hydraulic / pneumatic equipment and systems along with other shop related duties. This position is also responsible for providing instruction and technical guidance to ensure successful setup and operation of Workstrings hydraulic / pneumatic systems on both onshore and offshore rigs.
- Provide rig based technical support for hydraulic / pneumatic equipment (backsaver, slips, bowls, bushings and hydraulic elevators)
- Ensure rig hydraulic / pneumatic lines and system are compatible with Workstrings equipment
- Provide rig guidance on the proper function testing and running of Workstrings equipment
- Provide shop support for maintenance, repair, and testing of Workstrings hydraulic equipment
- Maintain shop condition and general appearance
- Organize, repair, and maintain equipment used to service or process rental product accessories
- Assist in verifying accurate inventory counts and location of rental product accessories
- Load, unload, and move company equipment
- Service rental product accessories both received and in preparation for rental
- Must be available to travel to and from rig locations at any time
- Follow established QA & HSE policies and procedures
- Other related duties as assigned by superiors
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
This job has expired.