Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! WD is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
Walker & Dunlop is one of the leading commercial real estate services and finance companies in the United States, with a primary focus on multifamily lending, debt brokerage, and property sales. We originate, sell, and service a range of multifamily and other commercial real estate financing products, provide multifamily property sales brokerage and appraisal services, and engage in commercial real estate investment management activities. We originate and sell multifamily loans through the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD (collectively, the "Agencies"). We retain servicing rights and asset management responsibilities on substantially all loans that we originate for the Agencies' programs.
The Servicing Data Analyst is a key member of the Servicing team to support the department's effort to achieve its goals to be the best-in-class in client interaction, operational efficiency, risk monitoring/mitigation and meeting our servicing obligations.
What you will be doing:
The education and experience we're looking for:
- Develop, maintain and distribute quality assurance reports and KPI dashboards to assist with the department's effort to meet our servicing obligations;
- Understand the business requirements of the Servicing teams and develop tools to meet the teams' needs and to improve the department's operational efficiency;
- Perform data mining to analyze business trends and identify risks;
- Understand the processes and controls within the department; Prepare and maintain the process maps to document the processes;
- Perform loan reviews according to the established loan review plan;
- Prepare and maintain periodic compliance reports;
- Other duties as assigned.
What skills you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Science, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 1+ years of work experience preferred (in Servicing or commercial real estate finance is a plus).
- High level of proficiency with data analysis, data visualization and quantitative methods using SQL, Microsoft Excel, VBA and Access;
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter, detail oriented and exceptional ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of data to deliver outcomes and insights;
- Ability to translate a broad business objective into analytical deliverables.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn;
- Ability to work as a part of a team, while providing a strong individual contribution.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, through all levels of the organization
- Interested in learning and growing in the commercial real estate industry.
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! EEO Statement
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SPAM
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address. Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.