Job ID: 435003
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Site Manager will be responsible for leading a production team and managing all aspects of a fast-paced concrete products manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures, budgets, safety, production flow and material costs. In this role, the Site Manager will have responsibility and accountability for bottom line results.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime
- Responsible for inventory control, counts and audits
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance, and environmental compliance
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high quality standards and ensuring good customer service
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization
- Ensure compliance with SOX rules and regulations
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns
- Ensures compliance with all local and federal environmental regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent of ten years of progressive related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in planning, negotiating and organizational skills
- Prior P&L experience
- Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere
What CRH Offers You
- Experience in a concrete products manufacturing environment
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Little Rock Job Segment:
Facilities, Temporary, Manager, Operations, Contract, Management
This job has expired.