***This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award.***
MAG Aerospace is hiring for a Cyber / Information Assurance Field Service Representative responsible for leading and contributing to the development and fielding of cyber / info assurance capabilities in response to the US Army's Theater-Level High Altitude Expeditionary Next AISR (ATHENA) Program . United States Cyber Command requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, advising, directing, integrating, coordinating, and synchronizing the software development of cyber warfare capabilities for United States Cyber Command.
This position will travel frequently in completion for job duties to the following areas:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- CONUS - Waco, TX, Greenville, TX, Fairfax, VA and other CONUS locations to support CONUS based exercises.
- OCONUS - INDO-PACOM AOR.
Duties include, but not limited to:
RequirementsQualifications:Knowledge and Skills
- The Cyber / Information Assurance Field Service Representative will work in an agile team environment with Government Program Office and contractor personnel to provide technical and programmatic planning, management, and execution oversight.
- Implement Information Assurance (IA) security controls to safeguard, maintain, prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats
- Employ knowledge of the wide-range of Cyber and Information Assurance development and execution efforts to identify existing, in-process, or capabilities that could fulfill critical service tech insertion approaches.
- Maintain accountability procedures for information systems and equipment operating within a classified environment in accordance with all applicable DoD cyber security policies and standards
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support accreditation and other program activities
- Provide Cybersecurity compliance of the system in accordance with the USG Cybersecurity efforts
- Provide Information Assurance oversight and management, certification, and required security services for systems maintained under this contract
- Provide technological responses that prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats and conduct research and analysis of actionable cyber threats requiring a rapid response.
- Conduct technical evaluation and support to Cybersecurity, Assessment / Authorization (A&A) and accreditation activities
- Conduct technical evaluation and support T-SCIF accreditation process
- Interface with other Information Technology teams to create solutions and resolve technical issues
- Knowledge / implementation of the following Government Information Assure Regulations:
- DODI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication (NIST) 800-37 Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems
- Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 - Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management.
- Data and Software IAW Certification and Accreditation the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction No. 1253
- Security Categorization and Control Selection for National Security Systems - NIST 800-53
- Experience in the development, integration, and implementation of Cybersecurity related Authorization packages and program protection standards for DoD systems.
- Experience with configuration and security hardening of systems.
- Knowledge and Usage of the following USG Regulations:
(CNSS) Instruction No. 1253
- At least 5 years providing Cyber / Information Assurance capabilities for classified activities while assuring the monitoring, evaluation, maintaining, securing, accreditation, procedures and the safeguarding of information systems, networks and databases.
- Bachelors Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or Information Systems
- Degree can be substituted for 15+ years' direct Cyber Warfare / Information Assurance experience
1 of the following Information Assurance Certifications:
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CYSA+
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Certified Information Security Analyst (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
ACTIVE Top Secret with SCI eligibility with a CI poly
The position is contingent upon candidate's ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; including compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local jurisdictional requirements.
Government or customer site-specific requirements may include, but are not limited to, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status, except in circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation.Company Policy
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Click below for the "EEO is The Law" and "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination" supplement posters.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993.
This job has expired.