Software Engineer If you are a Software Engineer professional with a track record of Linux and C++ experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Linux Engineer
* Location:* Colorado Springs, CO - Hybrid
* Salary:* $120k-$140
*Requirements:* 3+ years experience in Linux, C++, and Java programming.
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a role that will provide professional growth and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life!
What You Will Be Doing - Create complex technical security solutions. Ability to be productive in an agile SCRUM development environment.
- Follow agile software practices enabling quick prototyping and multiple releases to meet market windows.
- Invest in development support activities including code reviews, collaborative design sessions, project/sprint planning, and future demos.
- Write testable software.
What You Need for this Position - Proficient in C++ and Java programming language.
- Network knowledge in TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, HTTPs stacks, and/or other open-source network toolkits.
- Experience with Linux(Ubuntu, Kali, or Linux releases) and Android.
- Familiar with Cyber security requirements, metrics, reporting procedures, and control frameworks. (ISO, CMMC, SANS, SOC2, RCSA, etc.)
What's In It for You - Salary: $120k-$140k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!