Key member of a team providing support for the US Army Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Services contract supporting systems on both Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). Responsible for conducting or participating in multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs; advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating the processes and procedures to onboard and integrate applications with the authentication service provider (Enterprise Access Management Service – Army (EAMS-A) / Global Content Delivery System (GCDS)).
- Continue the development and deployment of the ongoing ICAM capability enhancements regarding Identity Governance Administration (IGA), Virtual Directories, and zero trust security model on both the NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
- Support continuous technological improvement to maximize opportunities for product enhancements available from emerging technological advances in the marketplace.
- Support agile release management.
- Support release management utilizing a version control process.
- Provide support for both role-based access control (RBAC) and attribute-based access control (ABAC).
- Provide federation to Azure AD supporting O365.
- Assist with the migration of the ICAM solution to the cloud.
- Support the appropriate high availability (HA) and disaster recovery site to meet the intended Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the Recovery Time Objective/Recovery Point Objective (RTO/RPO) objectives.
- Support Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 resolution for trouble tickets submitted by customers.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years relevant experience (Associates degree with 7+ years of experience can substitute).
- Relevant industry certifications are desired.
- DoD Secret clearance is required
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Telework may be allowed.
- Some travel may be required to support contract requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
DoD 8570.01.M: http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/857001m.pdf