Software QA Engineer * Job Title: * SQA Engineer
* Location: *REMOTE or Joplin, MO or East Greenwich, RI
* Skills:* QA, DO-178
We are a leading superpower in the manufacturing field with over 75 years of experience in energetic technologies. Our products are used in OUTERSPACE! Not to mention in submarines, drones, jets, and more. We are the best in our field for what we do because of our technology-driven approach. We take innovation to the next level.. Which is why we're trusted to power mission-critical operations like the U.S. Space Station. Psst.. Our technologies were a key component in bringing the Apollo 13 crew home!
We're looking for a Software QA Engineer to help us with our DO-178 programs. We're ideally looking to hire on a Contract-basis (40 hrs/week) but we are open to hiring as a full-time employee.
What You Need for this Position * Must-Have Skills/Experience:*
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with DO-178C Regulation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
* Nice-to-Have Skills/Experience: *
- QA experience in a Defense or Aerospace manufacturing environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability & willingness to teach others
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation ($70-120/hour)
- Remote, hybrid, or on-site work!
- 10 paid holidays & generous PTO
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
- Great work environment with GREAT people!
So, if you are a Software QA Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abi Harper
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!