ECS is seeking a Solutions Architect to work in our Washington, DC office.
ECS is looking for a Solution Architect who is passionate about automation, enterprise transformation, and continuously driving innovation. Strong candidates will have a desire to drive strategic initiatives that take advantage of modern approaches to technology, business delivery, and the use of data.
The Solution Architect is responsible for supporting teams building capabilities that use hybrid cloud technologies, data, and various approaches to software development. They will play a strategic role in painting a vision while merging technical, business, and customer needs into achievable objectives and driving the completion of those objectives. As an expert in delivering technical projects, the Solution Architect will identify challenges and improvements of all sorts, then help a multi functional team solution and deliver the improvement.
- Provide thought and design leadership
- Serve as a technical SME for cloud services, providers, and platforms
- Lead solution architecting sessions evaluating trade-offs between design, risk, and cost
- Apply advanced organizational and technical knowledge in developing solutions or problem solving where complexity, innovation and technical expertise are required
- Using data to enable deeper insights into organization and solutions
- Evolve organizations that support full lifecycle solution delivery and operations
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Senior level architect with 10+ years of planning, architecting, and engineering enterprise class systems and services
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure offerings
- Proven ability to lead change across large platforms using innovative solutions
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Understanding of source code management solutions and how to apply them
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Champions and drives their own, and other peoples' initiatives
- Confronts difficult problems in a positive and creative way
- Balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
General Description of Benefits
This job has expired.