Solutions Engineer (Python Programming) *Job Title:* Data Engineer
*Requirements:* Python, Postgres, ETL/SQL
*Location:* New York, NY
Based in Manhattan, we are a venture-backed AI platform that empowers companies to analyze unstructured text from research, news sources, earnings call transcripts, SEC filings, emails, and documents in real-time to view actionable insights and data. We are rapidly expanding our Professional Services team as we experience unprecedented growth among our enterprise customers.
NOTE: This is a hybrid role with a few days in-office per week.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and maintain ETL processes and data pipelines for new/existing projects
- Build, maintain and deploy CI/CD pipelines
- Develop, and maintain server-side solution components
- Develop scripts for data cleaning/manipulation/test
- Partner with the sales team to provide solution/POC scope and design
- Collect requirements for new feature requests and design appropriate solution
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for clients
- Create technical guides and documentation for internal and external use
What You Need for this Position - 2+ years experience of programming in Python
- 2+ years experience in server-side development, working in TDD and CI/CD environments, and with databases (Postgres).
- 1+ year experience working with AWS (preferably with CDK)
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience working with ETL tools and libraries
What's In It for You - Full Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- $100 every two months for home supplies
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a rock star startup!
So, if you are a Solutions Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!