At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
- Provide Technical Support to designated plants in the U.S.
- Maximize plant profitability by monitoring raw material utilization, plant efficiencies, ingredient recoups and analytical targets.
- Monitor and maintain or improve the quality of products from plants.
- Review and analyze problems in plant and be part of corrective action.
- Review cheese make records and make recommendations for improvement.
- Document all research work and changes or implementations made at plants.
- Build strong working relationships with all of the plants.
- Network with all resources available and keep up on new technologies within the Dairy Industry.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Complete plant trials as required and Implement scale up of pilot plant trials
- Involvement in recommendation, installation and commissioning of new plant equipment and processes.
- Direct and coordinate product development activities at the plants.
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or Dairy Technology with ideally 3 years cheese-making experience, or 10 years equivalent experience.
- Multiplant cheese making experience preferred.
- Proficient in data collection, analysis, and reporting using Microsoft Word, graphing, creating and managing Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information in mathematical and/or narrative form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with good interpersonal communication skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel 50%.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.