Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Guiding our customers into a multi-cloud future!
Public Cloud offers multiple business and technology benefits to businesses of all sizes. But it's also creating new challenges, fears and adoption hurdles. That's where you come in.
As a Specialty Sales Executive for Public Cloud, your mission is to put businesses on the best possible path to a sustainable and ground-breaking future in a multi-cloud environment. In doing so, you will unlock new opportunities and overcome technological and business barriers, while delivering a compelling and customized roadmap for digital transformation.
Although it's one of newest roles at Softchoice, it's designed to follow through on our long-standing promise to do right by our customers. In a new era of disruption, speed and complexity, our public cloud sellers aren't simply selling the virtues of the cloud. They are helping customers understand its limitations, too and helping to minimize/optimize the use of legacy data center and networking infrastructures. You will work closely with the Director of Specialty Sales, your regional and district sales team and professional and managed services to develop and set in motion public and multi-cloud solutions, which in turn will help customers succeed and thrive into the future.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Sell public and multi-cloud solutions and services that include a mix of public cloud, professional services, and/or managed services.
- Leverage the Challenger Sales methodology and an insights-driven sales processes, along with a current knowledge of industry and technical trends, to customize solutions for customer needs and business goals.
- Collaborate with Sales Teams and leaders to create and execute a strategy to acquire new opportunities within regional accounts.
- Build and maintain account and market attack plans (MAP) for regional accounts.
- Drive opportunities forward from the point of assessing customer needs through closing deals and driving consumption and cloud services including managed services.
- Engage pre-sales and internal support to provide outstanding, end-to-end service.
- Nurture strategic relationships with key cloud and services partners and vendors.
- Share best practices and strategies with your peers and leadership to elevate the game of your colleagues.
Some reasons why our employees love working here:
- Experience aligning business outcomes and initiatives with technology requirements.
- A history of uncovering, developing and driving sales for public cloud replacement of legacy infrastructure environments.
- Strong understanding of Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and multi-cloud models. Selling and driving solutions across Azure, AWS or Google as well as Managed Services.
- Proven ability to communicate cloud/multi-cloud concepts and solutions that align with the business objectives and challenges around securely adopting a public cloud strategy, often from an application-centric approach (i.e. which workloads belong where, and why).
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and driving sales for Managed Services.
- Experience proactively managing relationships at all organizational levels and mobilizing stakeholders to execute and meet key deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience in selling technology solutions in a pure sales or pre-sales role
- Ability to travel frequently within the Central US region to Softchoice offices and customer sites.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 15 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work that drives professional development.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 Million through our team member run charity Softchoice Cares.
- You will have the opportunity to take an ownership position here at Softchoice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
. Individuals seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
For team members joining Softchoice, you will be onboarding remotely. Rest assured, offering a human and inspiring onboarding experience is our top priority.Prior to commencing employment:
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required for employment.
#LI-EJ1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.