Alliant Energy has a great opportunity for a Sr. Category Management Specialist to join our team. This position will be supporting the growing and advancing areas of Wind construction, Wind Operations and Battery storage amongst others. In this role you are responsible for integration of internal client initiatives, strategy, and business direction with supply management. Leads and cultivates strategic partnerships with the client and suppliers in order to create new value for the company by advancing business objectives. Works with client subject matter specialists and managers to assess business requirements and develops strategic plans for ongoing sourcing needs. Works seamlessly with supply chain contract management and business performance teams in order to complete projects successfully. .
This position offers a blend of working from home, and in the Iowa or Wisconsin offices.
Alliant Energy will not provide sponsorship for an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa) now or in the future for this position.
Sourcing & Supply Chain
- 7 years of related experience in purchasing or supply chain.
Our Values: How We Work
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree withemphasis in Business Administration, Purchasing or Supply Chain.
- Experience in the renewables market (wind, solar or battery).
- Advanced ability to guide collaborative projects with suppliers to deliver value, efficiencies and/or improvements in safety and quality.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) designation
- Demonstrate established proficiency using evolving technological tools to streamline daily tasks and communications.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
Live Safety. Everyone. Always | Make Things Better | Care For Others | Do The Right Thing | Act For Tomorrow | Think Beyond. Be Bold
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool of candidates is received.Energize
your future and apply today at www.alliantenergy.com/careers.Alliant Energy
is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this dedication, Alliant Energy works to ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to preform key job functions.Posting Title
Sr. Category Management Specialist - HybridTalent Gateway Posting Details
energy to Alliant Energy!
At Alliant Energy, our purpose is to serve customers
and build strong communities
. We are passionate about powering beyond the market challenges of today, while powering what's next in energy.
When our employees say "I am energy," it means they take pride in the work we do when disaster strikes, as well as all the days in between. We reward our highly hardworking and dedicated teams and give them the support they need to ensure their safety, wellness and financial security for themselves and their families.
If you'd like to work at a place where you matter and where you can use your talents and passions to advance your career, join the Alliant Energy team.What sets us apart?
- Competitive pay and an excellent benefits package
- A dedication to career growth and development
- A culture that elevates our core values of live safety, do the right thing, care for others, make things better, act for tomorrow, and think beyond - be bold.
- The chance to create a positive impact on our local communities
This job has expired.