If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
The Department of Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences has an exciting opportunity for a temporary Sr. Classroom Assistant to work in Coral Gables, FL.
- Assist Lead Teachers in the implementation of academic and recreational activities within the classroom
- Provide support to students in participation in all camp activities
- High school diploma and/or GED
- Some experience working with children is preferred (including tutoring, babysitting, etc.)
- Any relevant education, certifications and/or work experience may be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Certification in relevant specialty or field
A level 2 background check is required for this position.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:
Full timeEmployee Type:
Temporary - Charge Back (Fixed Term)Pay Grade:
This job has expired.