Sr. Concrete Estimator If you are a Sr. Concrete Estimator with large scale cast-in-place experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1.) Opportunity to work for one of the largest contractors in the country with great growth potential!
2.) Company motto of work hard play hard. We believe in getting the work done and enjoying what you do. Preach a work life balance
3.) Competitive pay and industry leading benefits!
What You Will Be Doing Sr. Estimator over large scale structural concrete projects. With team of Estimators supporting
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors degree in construction management, accounting or related field from an accredited college or university and 3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, and government regulations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
-Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to calculate area and volume
- Ability to factor safety and OSHA requirements into estimates
- Proficiency in Microsoft software programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Estimating software (such as Timberline, UScost, WinEst)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time reviewing detailed drawings
- Exerts minimal physical effort; occasional handling of average weight object up to 10 pounds
- minimum of 3 years of experience as a Concrete Estimator
- Structural Concrete
- Commercial Construction
So, if you are a Concrete Estimator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!