Immediate need for a talented Senior Developer - UI with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-51737
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Transforming business requirements into conceptual/logical application architectures
- Determining feasibility & scalability of front-end solutions, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions for customer problems
- Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed
- Technical definition and implementation for analytics, error logging/tracking, and other key functional customer interactions on Client.com
- UI Design reviews for feasibility and impact analysis
- Develop sustainable Accessibility compliant solutions
- Technical debt resolutions, prevention & code reviews
- Analysis and implementation of Performance/Stability/Reliability initiatives
- Research & Development of POCs & innovative new ideas for customer interactions with Client
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
- 6 + years of experience required
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.