For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: New York,NY,United States |
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Digital Media's FP&A team as we continue to build a robust team to support the growing DM business. The Senior Financial Analyst is expected to collaborate with finance and business teams to understand underlying performance drivers, and to deliver timely, accurate business performance reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be a key partner in the annual budgeting, monthly close, and forecasting processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, maintain, and help automate financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, and annual deliverables for key stakeholders
- Partner with DM business to support the annual budgeting, monthly close, and forecasting process for all aspects of the DM P&L (Revenue, COS, SG&A)
- Perform variance analysis with thoughtful insight into business results
- Support business decision making thru various ad-hoc analysis utilizing financial modeling skills
- 2-5 years of relevant financial planning experience
- Strong financial analysis skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle ad hoc responsibilities
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of Oracle, SmartView, TM1 a plus
- A Bachelor's Degree in either Finance or Accounting is required
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Intrado welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado Digital Media is proud to power mission critical communications and provides customers with everything they need to communicate with 4 key audiences: Employees, Customers, Investors and the media. Some of our popular solutions include marketing webinars, webcasting, virtual events, product launches, press release distribution, employee town halls, investor days audio, video and web conferencing.
Intrado's Digital Media solutions are proven to help reduce costs, attract new customers and keep our current customers loyal for life. We place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. This same desire we use to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Intrado is committed to helping our employees and their families maintain a healthy work/life balance, to build a financially secure future. Self-development and learning are key with all our global employees having access to our internal learning and development university DevelopU for career and skills enhancement.
This job has expired.