This job has expired.
Sr. Hardware Engineer-PCB- Signal Integrity- Power Integrity If you are a Sr. Hardware Engineer-PCB- Signal Integrity- Power Integrity with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us (These positions report to Sunnyvale CA or Redmond WA and would require relocation, relocation packages available)
- Bachelors in EE degree must have, Masters Degree Preferred
- 3-20yrs experience design digital and mixed signal circuit boards, mobile devices strongly preferred
- Orcad (schematic capture, layout)
-Need Experience with Failure Analysis
- Experienced working with PCB fab and assembly houses and lab techs
- Solid lab experience with board bring up
- Knowledge of power electronics and wireless a plus
What You Need for this Position - Hardware
- Signal Integrity
- Power Integrity
What's In It for You -Base salary up to $225k/yr
- Vacation/PTO: 15 days
- Medical: yes
- Dental: yes
- Vision: yes
- Relocation: 7,000
So, if you are a Sr. Hardware Engineer-PCB- Signal Integrity- Power Integrity with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!