ABOUT THE JOB:
The Sr. Project Manager works in accordance with the Software Development Lifecycle to plan, lead, organize and motivate Business and IT teams to achieve high levels of timely performance for all projects.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Effectively manage projects, create and maintain project plans and schedules, and prepare executive summary documents in a fast-paced environment.
- Coach and empower the Information Technology Team & Business teams.
- Work with the Business Owner to identify the opportunity, define scope, maximize value, and facilitate end-use communication and adoption.
- Identify and remove roadblocks as well as work with stakeholders to influence and drive decision making to support the WSMM Strategies.
- Identify, monitor, and respond to project risks accurately.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of WSMM, development tools, & procedures.
- Provide proactive updates to the IT Directors on project statuses, release schedules, opportunities, and challenges.
- Support all current applications, as well as take lead in new data integration & application development initiatives.
- Assist other Project Managers with projects as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Abilities and other Requirements
In order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and to move about the work environment to receive training/coaching as well as to interact with peers as necessary. The employee must be able to verbally communicate with employees, co-workers and customers in person and by phone. Some travel may be required. The ability to perform work in a professional office and be able to use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines, is required. EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years proven Project Manager experience.
- PMP Certification required.
- Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile-scrum framework.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict management, and strong analytical skills with the ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple large projects at one time.
- Strong estimation and planning skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience with the Agile Mindset, MS Project and SharePoint
- BA/BS in business, computer science, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Project Manager, Developer, Computer Science, Manager, Application Developer, Technology, Management
This job has expired.