Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
This job can also be located in Milwaukee, WI, our midwest HUB. Dexcom is a high-growth, fast-paced environment where you work with leading-edge, software teams in to ensure the security of modern diabetes medical device systems. We're seeking a Lead Cybersecurity Trainer to help in leading our internal and external training programs. You will work alongside highly skilled and passionate innovators who know how to deliver exceptional results while also having some fun along the way. In this work, you will help build an external training program to identify candidates, introduce them to the R&D organization through internships and oversee training. For this role you will be working as a Sr. Mobile Apps Engineer on our rapidly growing Dexcom Security Center of Excellence team helping to oversee the secure design and development of our products. Experience designing, developing and securing Android and IOS mobile apps is needed.
As a member of the R&D Cybersecurity team you will be responsible for working with the various development teams, product owners, and product managers to ensure that the security features necessary to properly secure our products are properly designed and developed. The ideal candidate is one who has experience working as a Sr. Mobile Developer and as a Software Security Engineer or Architect. Team lead experience will also be helpful since you'll also help oversee the quality of the work of our cybersecurity development team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop mobile application software (iOS, Android)
- Help design and build out internal CI/CD pipelines for mobile applications
- Develop security mechanisms for application self-protection.
- Design security features for our Android and IOS mobile applications
- Execute on technical requirements and document new ones as needed
- 5-8 years of work experience developing iOS, Android, or full stack applications.
- Advanced Programming skills - C/C++, Swift, Obj-C, Kotlin, Ruby.
- Knowledge or experience in authentication/authorization concepts such as OAuth, OpenId, and SSO.
- Knowledge and experience in reverse engineering applications.
- Experience in working within an Agile-based team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with the ever-changing software environments.
- Experience with iOS security (Keychain, Secure Enclave), Swift, and Ruby.
- Experience with common scripting languages (i.e. Python3, Bash)
- Clear understanding of the OWASP mobile top ten vulnerabilities and how to develop to avoid these issues
- Experience in Medical device industry and/or working in a US government regulated environment
- Some familiarity with BLE
- 2 or more years of experience working in the Google Cloud (GCP)
- 1 or more cybersecurity related certifications such as CISSP, or a SANs Certification
- Experience leading software development teams, software development engineers and/or security engineers
- Experience with applying obfuscation and RASP to mobile and desktop applications.
- Experience architecting security controls in firmware and software.
Performs security assessments of company products that may include vulnerability and risk assessments, threat analysis, and security code reviews to identify potential design and implementation vulnerabilities. Designs and develops security features for products including systems, applications and/or solutions. Integrates new security features and updates into existing products and ensures the security of all products is maintained throughout the product lifecycle. Provides product security engineering recommendations and resolves integration and testing issues. Builds a standardized set of security product requirements and produces metrics to report performance against those requirements. Reviews and defines security diagnostics and tools to facilitate the analysis and reporting of security events. Detects and mitigates security risks, responds to product security incidents, and works with customers regarding product security related issues. Leads or participates in security architecture and design review meetings.Functional/Business Knowledge
- Possesses broad understanding of technical principles and theories. Ability to synthesize external data and research findings for application that may impact technical objectives.
- Demonstrates successes in technical proficiency and independent thought. Works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Experience and Education
- Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 5-8 years related experience or Masters degree and 2-5 years equivalent industry experience or a PhD and 0-2 years experience.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
This job has expired.