To support our significant nationwide growth, Arhaus is in the process of opening up a new 800,000 Sq. Ft Distribution Center in the Dallas area.
The DC Operations Analyst – Dallas 3PL Distribution Center will have responsibility for supporting the successful DC start-up, ongoing operational performance, process compliance and local relationship of our 3PL Logistics Services provider. Both strategic and hands-on, this professional will be responsible for the distribution and delivery for Arhaus products; ensuring proper receipt of goods and materials from global partners, shipping to stores and distribution centers, to our 3PL hub providers for delivery to furnish our customer’s home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the 3PL Service provider and internal Arhaus functional leadership; develop, document and implement the business processes to ensure a successful operational start-up and ongoing day to day distribution center performance.
- Maintain accountability and audit support for the movement of product through all phases of the distribution center. Work closely with finance team to ensure compliance to financial audit and controls requirements.
- Support the identification and reconciliation of transactional, system and inventory variances. Work cross functionally to ensure variances are resolved in a timely manner.
- Support the KPIs and conduct quantitative deep dives to drive improvements across the company; keep management apprised of performance metrics and present the appropriate data as needed through performance reports/executive summary reports.
- Work closely with 3PL provider to develop warehouse operations design and system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Works with DC Operations, Sourcing, Planning, Transportation to ensure warehouse and production capacity is aligned with open orders, forecasted demand, and business development efforts.
- Brings learnings from our 3PL partner back into our organization (and vice versa) and drives synergies between and across our partners.
- Develops and executes strategies with 3PL provider to improve asset and people productivity and efficiency, including but not to limited to streamlining workflows and material movement, reducing unproductive time, and optimizing equipment utilization.
- Build a strong partnership with internal customers through regular professional communication, problem solving and relationship building. Promote collaboration, coordination, and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Direct and lead various meetings with 3PL provider and in weekly updates to our internal teams.
- Ensure all business activities are done in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations meeting the highest quality standards.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent leadership skills, proven record of building a strong team and collaborate culture.
- Ability to lead by example and foster collaboration within the workplace and to lead with the highest integrity, professionalism and respect. Takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both independently and collectively.
- Exceptional organization, time management, customer service, project estimating and problem-solving skills. Ability to use time effectively and efficiently; can attend to a broader range of activities; handles multiple demands and competing priorities effectively.
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience of distribution, warehouse, planning and production. Successful track record in DC / Logistics Management within the Retail Industry/Furniture strongly desired.
- Previous experience with Distribution Center start-ups and working with 3PL’s strongly preferred.
- Experience with operational excellence tools, such as Lean, Six Sigma, 5S, etc. is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel Applications and data analytics (BI). Prior experience with Manhattan WMS and STORIS is preferred. Excellent analytical and modeling skills with ability to leverage systems and tools to measure and analyze efficiencies and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% to support new facility implementation(s) and travel to Headquarters and other DCs and Hubs as required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate and influence cross-functionally; achieving results through formal channels and informal networks.
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA, and EEOC regulatory agencies and applicable laws.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Dedicated to business and allow flexibility with work hours if necessary.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Attention to detail. Ability to monitor and audit data to ensure compliance to financial requirements.
- Ability to develop and implement cost savings for areas while maintaining the highest service levels.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer’s information.
- Must continually change, adapt and be flexible in all areas of responsibility.
- Must be highly motivated, goal oriented and able to complete tasks on time.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
The associate in this role must perform the above essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and this description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
This job has expired.