Senior People Systems Analyst
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Senior People Systems Analyst who can do more for all Mohawk Flooring North America brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions.
This position will be responsible for consulting with functional groups within the HR & IS organizations to communicate and clearly define business needs, contribute to the long- range system plans and ensure product and services are aligned with business needs. Solicits customer requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures; evaluates requirements for enterprise business application integration, service activation, and delivering new or modified software system enhancements and/or integration solutions.Conducts and analyzes business and information technology processes and prepares essential groundwork. Keeps project managers, relationship managers, consultants and other stakeholders informed of project status and scope changes, potential risk and other issues of importance. Participates on mid-level to complex projects. Project scope includes medium to high dollar and medium risk. May lead department level projects of low - medium scope and risk.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Leads technical and functional efforts associated with the implementation and maintenance of customized functional solutions that meet corporate-wide needs; Consults with business unit project sponsors to plan and perform the analysis of complex company activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing systems.
- Studies and tests the interactions between systems to take advantage of new or more effective ways of providing needed information. Solicits client/customer requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or other existing system documentation or procedures to develop and conduct systems requirements, definition, testing, training, implementation and support; works with IS technical colleagues to conduct and analyze preliminary business and information technology processes and to prepare groundwork to meet customer technology needs.
- Uses industry and project management standard analysis techniques such as: data flow modeling, use-case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, data modeling and object modeling, to assess client/customer requirements, develop test schedules, review testing plans, track/document results, and to make recommendations to IS and business unit management accordingly.
- Documents the results of analysis activities using appropriate templates or analysis tools; creates modifies, and maintains procedures, process flow charts and reports using various report writing and presentation tools. Develop, documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and "lessons learned", including metrics for assessing progress; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Acts as a liaison, between IS and assigned functional business units; maintains effective working relationships, ensures customer's technology needs and support are address effectively and efficiently; maintains an appropriate level of communications, interaction and follow-up with business unit to proactively identify and make recommendations to address needs and resolve issues.
- Performs other duties as required.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- In-depth technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments; emphasis on People Systems
- 5 or more years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement. Experience must include... Workforce Management Software, Payroll Software (SuccessFactors, SAP, Workday, Kronos, ADP, etc.)
- 4+ years business process work experience
- Prior work experience in an organization of comparable size, business diversity, scope and complexity a plus
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, Information Technology practices and methods
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment, and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Consistently proven ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development.
- Normal office environment
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.