Sr. Post Silicon Validation Engineer If you are a Sr. Post Silicon Validation Engineer with PWM experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Sr. Post Silicon Validation Engineer
*Job Location:* Portland, OR, Allentown, PA, or San Jose, CA - relocation assistance offered!
*Compensation:* $150K - $215K base plus bonus Depending on experience
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power management solutions that improve the cost and performance of electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $215K base plus bonus depending on experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
3) The chance to join a global leader in the analog/power integrated circuit industry!
What You Will Be Doing As a Sr. Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for the system validation of our power management ICs and similar products. This position requires strong hands-on technical skills, while working closely with multi-disciplinary groups to drive & define key features of the product and take the product from initial definition to high volume production. You will own the post silicon validation and characterization test plans across Process, Voltage and Temperature (PVT) for the product IC along with platform level validation and debug.
What You Need for this Position Bachelor's or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 - 10+ years experience in the following:
- System-level Validation for Analog / Mixed-Signal and/or Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMIC)
- Post-Silicon Validation and debug for PMICs
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM)
- DC/DC Converter Validation / Testing
- Analog / Mixed-Signal IC Validation (Power IC (PMIC) Validation experience preferred)
- High Voltage Power IC Validation (12V, 24V, or 48V)
- Server products validation including VR13/VR14 multi-phase controller, Smart Power Stage or DrMOS, and serial interfaces (I2C, SVID etc.)
- Broad understanding of multiple system areas and ability to collaborate with Architecture, Design, Test and Quality teams.
- Experience developing validation methodologies, automation and infrastructure.
- Experience with test automation software like Python, C++, Visual Basic, LabView or similar.
So, if you are a Sr. Post Silicon Validation Engineer with experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!