Sr. Project Manager
Job Description Summary
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful management of the design, planning and construction of facilities projects by leading individual, multidisciplined real estate solutions for clients. The Senior Project Manager manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited, to mechanical, electrical, civil, industrial, and architectural applications; and for the associated administrative, schedule and financial control responsibilities; and for the planning, organizing, coordination of resources, implementing, directing, and control of these projects. The Senior Project Manager is directly accountable for managing and accomplishing all project requirements/objectives determined for the project by client as well as potentially managing multiple Project Managers on larger complex projects and/or programs.
• Contributes to the strategy development with Directors and executes within business unit
• Organizes people and resources along with operating within office or department.
• Implements plans while providing construction cost and benefit analysis as required.
• Oversee project implementation and execution through completion of construction
• Financial management of project: establish and manage project budgets, maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis, prepare anticipated cost reports and any other reports as required by the client
• Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions
• Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule; actively track each aspect of the project performance against schedules and critical path
• Prepare various RFQ's and/or RFP's needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project
• Guide the client and team through the design implementation process along with short to medium term planning.
• Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff, design team, client and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all involved/concerned with the project
• Management of due diligence, programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, procurement, design team selection, schedule creation/management, contractor selection, vendor selection, sustainability and post construction services
• Oversee capital improvement programs with design and construction processes at multiple sites through local/account-based resources
• Negotiate contracts and performance management with selected contracted vendors, consultants, etc.
• Extensive interface with client staff, property managers and vendors
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects
• Inform Manager and/or Market Lead of all project, internal and client issues affecting the perception and reputation of Cushman & Wakefield
• Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Manager and/or Market Lead
• Assist PDS senior leadership and Market Lead in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards and excellence
Posted 41 minutes ago
Posted 41 minutes ago
Kansas City, Kansas
Posted 8 minutes ago