Share This Job See All Jobs
We are rewriting UNIX and mainframe SAS code that support critical flight and crew operational performance into Azure technologies. The candidate will partner closely with multiple business teams to understand their processes and complex SAS code including embedded macros. In addition, the candidate will also document the processes and data flows and explain it to the Data Engineering teams, who will rewrite it into Azure technologies. The candidate will also participate in testing and validation with the Data Engineers to ensure the code was converted accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years data analytics experience writing SQL
- 5+ years hands on experience writing mainframe SAS and UNIX SAS code
- 1+ years agile experience including daily stand up meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively collaborate directly with the business and IT teams
- Demonstrated experience working under tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible with occasional shifting priorities
- Works well as a team and knows when/how to ask for help
Your Name:Email Address:Phone Number:Upload Resume File:
- Airline industry experience including operational procedures/processes/metric
Upload Resume File: ...
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm.
We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!
This job has expired.