Sr. Signal Processing Engineer If you are a Sr. Signal Processing Engineer with experience, please read on!
This role is with a privately held technology company developing disruptive antenna, radar sensor, and wireless communications technology by leading experts in millimeter wave frequency engineering. Initially funded and currently supported by National Science Foundation SBIR Phase I and II awards, They are devoted to next-generation autonomous driving and ADAS systems. In addition to private venture funding, they have received strategic investments from several global technology and automotive companies.
What You Will Be Doing As a key member of the product R&D team, the individual will be responsible for radar algorithm development for autonomous driving related applications, and contribute to product definition, prototyping, refinement and maturation. The main responsibility will be development of advanced radar signal/data processing and application algorithms, including target detection and estimation, target tracking and classification, shape detection, image processing and sensor fusion. The individual shall develop prototypes of the signal processing algorithms, test and validate them using simulation and real-world data, and support implementation onto specific hardware platforms.
The ideal candidate should have relevant industrial background in one or more of the following fields: radar algorithm and signal processing, autonomous driving, machine learning, sensor fusion, robotics, computer vision, SLAM, embedded computation, human-machine interface. Good understanding of statistical signal processing and radio science is highly desirable. As a member of our start-up team, your engineering expertise will help scale our technology well into the future.
What You Need for this Position - MS or PhD Degree in related area and minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Strong background in autonomous driving related fields including signal processing, computer vision, sensor fusion, etc.
- Strong ability to develop and implement advanced concepts into real-world practical solutions
- Experience leading high-performing engineering teams
- Experience with machine learning is a plus.
- Experience with signal processing of radar systems will be a strong plus.
- Experience with GPU programing is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of high-order programming languages (C, C++, Matlab, Python etc.)
- Experience with embedded software experience is a plus.
- Experience with hands-on integration and debugging of DSP/FPGA-based systems is a plus.
- Understanding of low level software is a plus.
- Understanding of operating systems, multithreaded programming is a plus.
- Product development and project management experiences in Tier 1 and/or OEM environment will be a strong plus. (Auto Industry)
- Ability to relocate to Boston, MA
What's In It for You - Competitive Senior Level Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Stock Options
So, if you are a Sr. Signal Processing Engineer with experience, APPLY NOW!!!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Will Olson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!