Sr. Software Engineer *Job Title:* Sr. Software Engineer
*Requirements:* Any Major OOP Language, Cloud Tech (AWS/Azure/GCP), Microservices/SOAs, Web Apps/Services for businesses, RDBMS
As one of the fastest-growing and leading internet domain companies globally, we manage the world's most extensive and relevant portfolio of new top-level domains. We offer both individuals and organizations new ways to enhance and promote their true digital identity. In short, we run the internet. Operating over 300 leading TLDs and owning 100+ of the most cutting-edge TLDs on the market, this is an opportunity to work on meaningful and exciting tech.
We are looking to add talented individuals to our growing organization. If you are an experienced Software Engineer with relevant experience, we'd love to talk!
What You Will Be Doing As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll join a team of talented engineers to maintain our existing registry system and help build out the next generation of our platform. While we primarily use C#.NET/.NET Core and Java, experience in any major OOP language will be considered (Python/Go/Java/.NET).
Our team is also leveraging AWS cloud technologies (AWS Aurora/Postgres, ECS/Elastic Containers, Lambda, API-Gateway, DynamoDB, Glue, and Step Functions.)
- Define software using modern/cloud technologies to deliver reliable, scalable, testable, and secure software solutions
- Own the features and deliver the best software solutions through sharing ideas/embracing the best ideas in collaboration with the team
- Design/Document new features using object-oriented concepts and databases, SOA/Microservices, and message queues
- Implement new features
- Development stack/day-to-day may include .NET core applications in Linux, REST API, and class libraries using C#, MVC, VS 2019, RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, T-SQL, SQL) and NoSQL, Python, and Go
- Develop and maintain build & release pipelines, perform software releases to production using automation
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science
- 5+ years of developing enterprise software with any major OOP language
- Experience writing web applications and services, background services, class libraries
- Service-Oriented Architecture/Microservices
- RDBMS Experience (SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL/T-SQL/PLSQL)
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
Nice to have (not required):
- Service Bus, Message Queues/Queueing
- AWS Aurora, ECS, Lambda, API-Gateway, DynamoDB, Glue, Step Functions
What's In It for You - Competitive Compensation (160-185K+ DOE)
- Equity/Stock Option Consideration
- Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with a match
- 15-20 Days PTO + Paid Week off last week of December
- Paid Holidays, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement
- FULLY REMOTE
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are an experienced Software Engineer with relevant tech stack experience, please apply!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Tim Sugrue
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!