Sr. Software Engineer *Job Title:* Sr. Software Engineer
*Location:* Portland, ME
*Salary:* $140K to $160K DOE
*Requirements:* SaaS, Windows Tech Stack (C#/.NET/ASP), MVC, SQL Server/T-SQL/MySQL
Based in Portland, ME, we are fast-paced, rapidly scaling, and looking to add bright and motivated individuals to our collaborative organization. Nearly 10 years after disrupting the market with the introduction of our Retail Tech platform, we are still focused on helping our clients tap into the advanced capabilities of global chains. Our unified SaaS platform is an end-to-end solution for retailers (built by retailers) that includes POS, eCommerce, Inventory/Warehouse Management, Automation, and Real-Time Data Analytics.
If you are looking to make an impact from day one, with a team that enjoys working together and values work-life balance, this is the role for you.
What You Will Be Doing As a Software Engineer, you will directly interact with our SaaS product, and help shape the future of our platform.
Our tech stack and its uses are below. We don't need you to check off all these boxes, and frankly, we put a premium on diversity (culture and tech).
- Backend is written in t-SQL and runs on SQL Server
- Web apps are written using ASP.NET MVC5
- The desktop app uses .NET WinForms (C#)
- Search Server written in Java/hosted on a Jetty webserver
You and your team will be involved with some or all of the following at various times: MVC development for an e-commerce platform, UI/UX for POS, EDI or t-SQL-related coding, Java/search-related coding, and more.
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- CS Degree or similar
- 3-5+ years progressive software development experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Amenable to change and helping out where needed
Some combination of our tech stack:
- C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC5, WinForms
- Lucene, t-SQL, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, HTML, Razor
- Java, Jetty, Search related coding
- Experience in retail, inventory, grocery, supply chain, inventory, distribution, POS, or similar
- Healthcare or Insurance field experience also translates well (but really....SaaS/Tech start-up in any industry is cool)
- UI/Touch UI
- Azure Cloud (App Service, SQL Managed Instance)
- API Development
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary (140-160K)
- Generous Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible Environment with emphasis on work-life balance
- 23 Days+ PTO
- 401k with a 4% match
- Comprehensive Benefits with 90%+ premiums paid
- Educational and Wellness Benefits
- Hybrid Remote set-up - must be local to Portland
So, if you are a Software Engineer looking to jump in at the perfect time, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!