Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a SR Sourcing Specialist who can do more for all Mohawk Flooring North America brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions by actively managing a large number of supplier relationships with a focus on category strategy, cost reduction, vendor performance, and relationships with internal stakeholders.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Utilize Mohawk's strategic sourcing process to develop strategies for assigned categories, including data gathering and analysis, researching categories and suppliers, and providing recommendations related to purchasing decisions with the objectives of inventory reduction, total cost savings and vendor consolidation.
- Foster good working relationships by meeting regularly with suppliers to better understand their processes and identifying mutually beneficial opportunities, such as innovations, cost-savings, quality improvements and operating efficiencies.
- Provide data-driven feedback on supplier performance.
- Develop and maintain rapport with internal stakeholders across all business units.
- Propose and implement improvements to the SAP Procure to Pay process.
- Maintain a holistic view in every purchasing decision or recommendation, balancing short-term and long-term benefits.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 7+ years of related work experience.
- Good oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- High proficiency with all Microsoft applications.
- Proficiency in SAP ERP system (desired).
- Strong sense of personal and professional ethics.
- Thinking strategically and complementing your data collection and research skills with intuition to solve problems.
- Using tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Performing in a high-pressure environment and rendering good decisions to resolve the problems.
- Paying attention to details and maintaining high level of accuracy while producing high volumes of work under time constraints.
- Managing new and ambiguous situations when no clear road map exists.
- Challenging the status quo, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risks.
- Selling new ideas within the organization.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.