Sr. Test Automation Engineer If you are a Sr. Test Automation Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a fully funded start-up company backed by 10 of the worlds largest companies in the biopharma space. With a 10-year roadmap to make our SaaS product come to life, we need an experience Sr. Test Automation Engineer to join or rapidly developing team. We aim to radically transform the biopharma space and bring new therapies to market sooner than ever before. If you want to be on the ground floor of something big, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Work with front end, back end and infrastructure to develop test automation for any new and existing features
- Create and perform manual tests when automation in not applicable
- Create guidelines and P&P for the creation and execution of automated tests
- Show the developed test automation to other team members as necessary
- Participate in any testing of third-party products
- Continually invest in time to stay up to date on modern test automation tools
- Estimate the total LOE required to test features and components
- Create new ways to enhance test automation
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in CS, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working in test automation for SaaS products
- Advanced understanding of Kotlin, Java, TS, JS
- Advanced understanding of testing frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress and Mabl
- Expert in cloud-based product development, especially Azure (will accept GCP or AWS)
- Experience in Agile environment, preferably using Atlassian tools
- Advanced understanding of SQL for database query languages
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience in regulated environments
What's In It for You - Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000 + 15% bonus
- 401(k) + 3% matching, vested immediately
- 100% remote work
- 15 days PTO
- 5 paid sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- Week between Christmas and New Years PTO
- Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
So, if you are a Sr. Test Automation Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Misty Bailey
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!