Staff Accountant If you are a Staff Accountant with experience, please read on!
We are looking for an up-and-coming staff accountant to perform clerical accounting tasks in an accurate and efficient manner.
What You Will Be Doing This role reports to the Controller and will oversee the processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and other general ledger activity. The focus for this role will be accounts receivable, journal entries, and reconciliations.
Job duties include (but may not be limited to):
- Timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices
- Prepare, post, and email invoices
- Review aging of accounts receivable and collect outstanding balances from customers
- Post bank transactions in a timely fashion
- Accurately prepare wharfage calculations
- Process company credit card transactions
- Perform accounting duties for fixed assets
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with customers regarding invoicing and balance inquiries
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations
- Assist with monthly close processes
- Maintain documentation and files in accordance with GAAP and company policy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and customers
- Review financial statements
- Assist with audits and respond to information requests
- Ensure that all duties are performed accurately and in a timely manner
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- At least 1 year of general accounting experience preferred, but entry level recent graduates will be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 or NAV is a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must have or be able to obtain a TWIC card
- Valid US driver's license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical
What's In It for You - $55K-65K salary
- Health insurance
- 401K/Retirement plan
- Opportunities for advancement
So, if you are a Staff Accountant with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!