Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
The Staff Internal Auditor role with us isn't just a job - it's an awesome job. This role does not exist today, so you will have a real chance to make the job your own. We are hiring builders at OBE. And we want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to do your job, and you will get to make an impact, every single day.
This role is perfect for the individual with that keen eye for detail, who is passionate about making a difference in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
The Staff Internal Auditor position will play an integral role in the Finance department supporting the internal control processes. This position addresses tight deadlines and numerous accounting activities including monitoring of internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, audit preparation, ad-hoc reporting, and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
- Maintain SOX compliance by performing regular testing of controls and user access reviews in the relevant ERP systems
- Document new SAP ERP controls and maintain PCW
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation reviews for operating facilities
- Update and maintain SOX documentation
- Assist in the successful delivery of internal and external audits through preparation of audit schedules and support
- Assist in RPA development and maintenance
- Support the month-end close process for operating facilities
- Conduct financial control reviews
- Track and maintain supplemental reporting requirements
- Assist in special projects or ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
What OBE Offers You
- 1-3 years of functional accounting, internal controls, or audit experience
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Moderate travel (approximately 30%)
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
ERP, Design Engineer, SAP, Technology, Engineering