Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
New ideas have a way of becoming not only great products but also best in class practices that can significantly enhance the customer experience. At Dexcom you can make a difference in the lives of millions across the world!
Reporting to the S&OP Manager, this role plays a critical part in the global NPI planning of Dexcom's emerging product portfolios.
In this role, you will play a focal part in the development, consolidation, communication, and execution of new product introductions that align with the overall Commercial and Operational goals for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Sales Operations, PMO and Manufacturing to capture new launches, retirements, constraints, and goals with a focus on establishing best in class launch and retirement plans
- Help drive the right level of proliferation at the sku level w.r.t Product configuration management
- Be the cross functional liaison that marries top down and bottoms up planning execution strategy.
- Understand and define where needed, the SKU prioritization of global roll outs and communicate/escalate any risks and mitigation strategies needed to help the team hit delivery milestones.
- Partner closely with Global and regional planning leads to ensure cross functional teams are all driving to the same sets of plans.
- Agility in adhoc scenario planning as business requirements (puts and takes) keep changing is of key importance.
- Push for COGS optimization by understanding various existing and new markets and revenue/margin goals for the business and using this data to help drive site specific builds.
- Integrate MRP signals and exception management processes into all planning/scheduling activities
- Develop, modify, and update project schedules and/or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Production Schedule.
- Analyze material requirements and help expedite the needs of operations/materials that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions with appropriate support.
- Work closely with the MDM team and planners to drive Engineering BOMs that define new requirements and allow for planning 18+ months ahead of time.
- Establish and maintain key performance indicators that measure capacity, manufacturing, and planning assumptions
- Helps establish appropriate policies and processes around master scheduling activities, including but not limited to time fence implementation, constraint-based planning, rough cut capacity, safety stock targets
- 8+ years direct experience in Global supply planning and forecasting, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with ERP/MRP systems
- Prior product roll out experience
- Experience in the medical device or CPG industry
- Knowledge of configuration management, demand_supply planning and contract manufacturing
- Experience working with overseas suppliers and distribution networks
- Experience with Oracle MRP system a plus
- Advanced planning software experience
Up to 25%
Coordinates the workflow of parts and products through internal and external manufacturing locations and associated information systems .Establish master schedules, production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules. Balance inventory objectives with service levels. Participate in/drive the Sales and Operations Planning Process. Collaborate with other supply chain members, engineering, quality, manufacturing and others to optimize product flow, manage change, and launch new products. Works to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions. Ensures compliance with quality and regulatory requirements.Functional/Business Knowledge
- Having wide-ranging experience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Possesses knowledge of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Viewed as expert in the field within the Function.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
ManagementField SalesExperience and Education
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other colleagues.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8-12 years of related experience.
- At this level a graduate degree may be desirable with 4 years of related experience.
- The Workplace Type for this role is Assigned Desk. Based on the nature of your role you will have an assigned desk or office located at a Dexcom site and should plan to be onsite approximately 4-5 days per week.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
This job has expired.