Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 6402
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Machine operators tends and set ups stranding/bunching machines according to customer specification and SMI/SOM standards. This is a multi-operator position training in respool/bunching/tinsel. The shift will be a variable shift.
• Operates and adjusts machine/equipment to SOP as trained. Follow shop packet instructions to set up machinery to manufacture product to customer specifications and apply required labeling.
• Understands and uses measuring equipment, calipers, micrometers, rulers, Instrom, scales,counters and other gauging following prescribed procedures to meet high-quality specifications.
• Documents process data and parameters as required by GMP
• Identifies when process is out of spesc and recognizes when to notify quality
• Reviews process documentation, makes corrections and signs off on production orders
• Follow QA procedures and requirements
• Braze fine wire to perfection
• Follow safety procedures, including use of required personal protective equipment
Education / Experience Requirements
Minimum level of education/experience required.
High school diploma or equivalent is strongly preferred. Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Basic math (addition, subtraction, and division) and assembly.
• Good interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Must be able to distinguish color and have good depth perception
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
• Exposure to high production/output machinery and equipment, and constant noise in the production/plant environment.
• Consistent lifting from 10 to 25 pounds necessary/Max = 50 lbs.
• Occasional use of stairs
• Must be able to reach, grasp, pull, push consistently
• Must be able to move spools with correct handling procedures consistently and regularly
• Fine motor skills required
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.