Merakey is seeking a Student Assistance Program Liaison to join our Children and Family Services Division in Lansdale, PA.
• Develop, enhance, and maintain a positive relationship between Merakey and the school district.
• Facilitate individual and small group support services/psycho-educational services to students.
• Provide verbal and written feedback on screenings to the school when authorized to do so.
• Provide consultation to the school on relevant mental health and drug/alcohol issues.
• Participate in weekly SAP Core Team meetings in the school. Provide feedback and clinical observations regarding students referred to SAP program.
• Participate in parent/teacher/counselor meetings as requested to provide clinical input regarding students referred to SAP program.
• Liaison between community and school to identify resources and community services available to students and parents.
• Work with families to access services and resources.
• Refer high risk students for assessment of acute services, as needed.
• Provide consultation to schools for students in crisis.
• Facilitate classroom and faculty presentations, as requested.
• Attend monthly business meetings and supervision at Merakey, as scheduled by supervisor.
• Maintain an ongoing record of all services provided, including individual, group, team, and parent meetings.
• Complete required documentation of services on timely basis, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of program manager.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
To be the difference in a child's life, apply today at: www.Merakey.org/careers
Qualifications: Masters degree in a behavioral science discipline from an accredited university, knowledge of child/adolescent development and experience working with adolescents, children, families with mental health, drug and alcohol, and other emotional problems. Pennsylvania Childline clearance required. Formal education in counseling techniques required. A minimum of 1 year experience working in a clinical or school setting required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bronx, New York
Posted about 15 hours ago
Mountain View, California
Posted about 10 hours ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted about 10 hours ago