Superintendent If you are a Superintendent with experience, please read on!
We are committed to achieving customer satisfaction by using creative ergonomic design, conscientious community planning, and meticulous quality construction. We are currently in various stages of development on residential projects totaling approximately 2,200 residential units throughout California, with expected revenue north of $1 billion.
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee and manage multiple job sites daily
- Manage all aspects of sub-contractor activity
- Ensure construction is being completed on time and within budget
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Superintendent experience
- 3+ years of multi-family construction experience
- Supreme knowledge of all things Multi Family / Mixed Use construction
- Ability to read and understand construction documents such as blueprints, specifications, shop drawings, product data sheets and contracts
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!