This job has expired.
Superintendent - Award-Winning, Multi-Sector GC If you are a senior-level Superintendent with local project experience focused in complex and high-end commercial builds- please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2005, we've built a reputation as a premier builder of complex and challenging projects of all sizes and levels of detail. We have a fantastic relationship with our clients, subcontractors, and community alike due to the talented people we employ and the way we treat our employees. We've been awarded back-to-back Best Place to Work Awards as well as the SHARP award for safety and have recently looked to expand our team based on the steady year-over-year growth, new projects in negotiations, and overall success of our business. We've grown to become one of the larger and more recognized builders locally, doing about $250 MIL/year in volume. We're looking for talented individuals ready to take their career to the next step with a growing and thriving firm as we look to expand our team.
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion, bringing projects in on time and under budget.
- Ensure overall site safety for assigned projects, adhere to company's safety program, and promote a safety-first culture.
- Plan and schedule the project to achieve a high degree of efficiency in construction.
- Provide vision, leadership, and motivation to all team members and subcontractors.
- Lead effective meetings with small and large groups including team members, subcontractors, clients, and architects.
- Understand all project documents including plans, specifications, contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, RFIs, submittals and change orders.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions, special inspectors, and utilities.
- Administer company's Quality Control program and ensure all work is performed to a high level of quality.
- Maintain appropriate documentation, including daily job logs, safety reports, timekeeping.
- Work with the client, architect, team, and subcontractors to creatively and expediently resolve issues that arise during construction.
What You Need for this Position - High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in commercial construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $40 MIL)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Superintendent on high-end ground up commercial developments
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades), and prior experience as foreman or journeyman in at least one trade, or project engineer
- Recent working knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project (additional experience with Prolog or similar Project Management software is a plus)
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Annual and Performance-based Bonus
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- College Saving/Student Debt Contribution of $100/month
- 100% Company-Paid Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (50% for dependents!)
- 401k (w/ match up to 5%)
So, if you are a Superintendent seeking a long-term and locally-focused opportunity with a widely-recognized leader in construction offering a wide range of complex and award-winning projects, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!