This job has expired.
Supervises and coordinates administrative functions and day to day operations within an assigned office or division.
• Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
• Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments, oversees scheduling, payroll and overall department budget. Responsible for all day to day operations and monthly deliverables. Participates in the recruitment and hiring process.
• Supervises staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching and mentoring to staff. Performs or assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
• Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints.
• Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
• Supports special projects and business analysis as requested.
• Assist with recruiting, hiring, supervising staff as assigned and helps staff develop performance goals and objectives.
• Attend required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
• Round with patients and visitors in practice to ensure Excellent Patient Experience is met.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
• LEADING BY COACHING: Knowledge of coaching approaches, tools, and techniques that improve individual performance and foster development.
• MANAGING PEOPLE: Uses HR/Performance Management processes and systems to align individual performance to achieve organizational results.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: This role requires critical thinking skills, effective communication, decisive judgment, and the ability to build and foster positive relationships. The incumbent must be able to lead others and take appropriate action when required.
Required Work Experience: Two (2) years medical office front and back end experience.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Jefferson City, Missouri
Posted about 4 hours ago