Job ID: 320440
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
Worldwide Architectural Supplier Seeks Supply Planning Manager
We are on the look-out for individuals who don't view their weekdays spent at 'a job' but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you're attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to CRL!
The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for all the planning activities related to order fulfillment across North America, he is will play a key role in Supply Chain, partnering with the distribution centers to optimize the footprint, forecast requirements & ensure on time orders fulfillment.
Who are we:
We operate our business to the highest standards of quality and customer service. The companies and institutions that depend on us impact the growing fields of glass fabrication, construction, architecture, and automotive restyling. Their positions as leaders in their own industries mean they demand the highest standards from their suppliers.
About the position:
A leading member of the Supply Chain department tasked to drive process improvement to reduce and eliminate any materials shortages preventing orders fulfillment.
This role partners with Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Purchasing and Distribution centers' managers to improve materials flow across the distribution network through to the final customer and lead the current efforts to optimize the distribution footprint in North America.
This is the job for you if:
- You love to be tactical and strategic: Capable of developing and implementing plans to hit company goals
- You are a strong communicator: Will have the ability to track and follow up effectively and concisely relay information to cross functional partners and senior management
- You believe in proactive collaboration: Self-starter who can work in teams from cross functional departments and can have excellent internal facing customer service
- You are learning driven: Open to continuously improving on processes and working knowledge.
- Detail obsessed describes you: Ability to track minor and major details and follow up accordingly
- Ensure all Un-Released Requisitions are moved to the Released stage
- Manages Inventory Management Process (Min/Max, ROP, EOQ, etc knowledge)
- Keeps alignment on Supplier Performance Measurement (OTD) with company goals and objectives
- Work closely with Purchasing, Sourcing and Logistics teams to streamline a more sustainable supply chain
- Creation and Execution on Vendor Management Inventory initiatives and their maintenance
- Closely monitors End of Life (EOL) and Last Time Buys (LTB) resolution management
- Pricing, MOQ & LT (ERP Item Master and Negotiation)
- Collaborate with the Sourcing Manager to drive Productivity (PPV) KPI
- Participates in Global and local negotiations
- Defines Supplier Business Awards and quota Allocations
- Supports the Sourcing Management team strategic initiatives
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Ensure accuracy of ERP parameters through periodic updates and monitoring the changes in ways of working.
- Bachelor's (4-year) degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent required.
- Experience in distribution environment
- Progressive career in Planning including supply planning, customer service and demand planning
- 5-7 years of Supply Chain related planning experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience on large-scale change management projects
- Strong analytical skills
Skills, knowledge and abilities we are looking for:
- Masters/MBA or equivalent
- Professional qualification/certification from related professional body (ISM-CPSM/CPSM, APICS) preferred
- SAP Experience
- Knowledge of modern procurement methods and strategies (e.g. contracting, bid management, supplier relationship management, total cost of ownership).
- Effective team management and in communicating with all levels in the organization
- Lead, inspire and manage teams through leading by example & continuous coaching to ensure they realize their full potential,
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Set clear expectations and commit to the delivery, takes pride in achieving highest standards and results. Hold people accountable for their commitments and delivery.
- Have a passion for growth, insist on innovation, never settle for good enough, take the lead and seek new opportunities
- Externally oriented, bring the voice of customer in everything we do and the decision we make, go the extra mile to exceed customer expectation
- Results focused, bring sense of urgency to getting things done and making tough decisions, avoid over-analyzing or debating, drive for simplification by keeping end goal in sight.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Supply, Supply Chain, Supply Planner, ERP, Manager, Operations, Technology, Management
This job has expired.