Brief Description of Main Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of monitoring control points, establishment of new control and performance of monitoring readings.
- Expected to perform QA/QC of all aspects of survey. Undertake equipment calibration and insure equipment used is in calibration and checked according to the appropriate procedure.
- Establish monitoring schemes and set up the appropriate observation schedule.
- Uploads, downloads, and implements current survey data.
- Process field data and carry out Survey calculations. Know how to use surveying, CAD software and Spread-Sheet software.
- Responsible for maintenance of vehicle and assigned equipment.
- Adheres to safety management plan and completes daily JHA reports.
- Coordinates with Site Engineers and Survey management to carry out the Monitoring activities per GIMP specifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Research Methodologies
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.