Systems Admin *Job Title:* Microsoft 365 Admin
*Location:* Poughkeepsie, NY - Hybrid/Remote
*Compensation:* $75k - $100k
*Requirement:* Minimum 3+ years of experience
The Microsoft 365 Administrator monitors, troubleshoots, resolves issues, and maintains services throughout multiple O365/Azure Tenants. The position will work directly with other Engineers/Administrators and be responsible for the delivery of analysis, deployment, licensing, and support of the Microsoft 365 platform.
What You Will Be Doing - Designing and developing Microsoft 365 solutions following MVP best practice
- Understanding Microsoft 365 licensing and multi-tenant consolidation
- Developing documentation utilizing standardized templates
- Writing other non-template documentation as needed to support tasks like process and procedures documents for operational support, lessons learned, diagrams, systems administration guidelines, systems set-up documentation
- Managing, maintaining, and enhancing current and future baselines (this effort will encompass hands-on technical engineering efforts required to define, develop, test, and implement security baselines).
What You Need for this Position - Strong proficiency with messaging technologies, particularly in Office 365, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience and understanding of DNS and how it works.
- Experience and understanding of email delivery workflows
- Experience and understanding of core email security concepts and how they work
- Experience on Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online migration
- Education and/or experience typically obtained through completion of a bachelors degree
- MS 365 Associate Certification preferred but not required
- MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services test completion preferred but no required
So, if you are a Systems Admin with experience, please apply today! Or, if you prefer to apply directly, please email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 1 hour ago
Huntington Beach, California
Posted 3 minutes ago
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Posted 3 minutes ago