Tax Manager *Job Title*: Tax Manager
*Job Location*: REMOTE (Eastern/Central time zone candidates preferred)
*Salary*: $120-140K DOE (benefits, retirement plan, time off, etc.)
1.) Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
2.) Active CPA license and 5+ years of recent professional experience in individual/business tax preparation and public accounting.
3.) Leadership experience and EXPAT/foreign reporting knowledge is preferred, but not required.
We are a FinTech startup company that assists small business owners with their accounting needs! Due to recent growth, we are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join our team. This position requires an active CPA license and 5+ years of recent professional experience in individual/business tax preparation and public accounting. Leadership experience and EXPAT/foreign reporting knowledge is preferred, but not required.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Best Places to Work (Inc. 5000)
- Best Overall Bookkeeping Solution for Small Businesses (NerdWallet)
- Benefits beginning on day 1 of employment!
What You Will Be Doing - Reviewing and preparing tax returns (C Corp, S Corp, Partnership, Non-profit, and Individual).
- Overseeing, supervising, and mentoring junior- and senior-level department staff.
- Servicing tax advisory/consulting clients on tax planning, mitigation and saving strategies, state/local considerations, entity structuring, and R&D tax credits.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of recent professional experience in individual/business tax preparation and public accounting.
- Active CPA license is REQUIRED for this position.
- Leadership experience
- EXPAT/foreign reporting
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($120-140K DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (beginning day 1!)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
So, if you are a Tax Manager with public accounting experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brittany Owen
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!