Tax Manager If you are a public accounting Tax Senior, Supervisor, or Manager, looking to make a move to one of the most profitable full service public accounting firms in Orange County, then you must read on!
Located in the Los Alamitos, CA area a couple miles from the Pacific Ocean (a stone's throw from our favorite wine bar!).
You might see our firm referenced on the news! Founded in 1986, we have 4 decades of focus in traditional tax work as well as litigation support. Our managing partner was a litigation support legend, and over the years ours clients have grown in scale, profile, and profitability - from Beverly Hills to New York City for Political Corruptions, Tax Evasion, Money Laundering, Foreign Bank Cases. We also believe in paying our employees above market so our clients are engaged by happy employees! It's what makes the world go-round! We do Returns, General Accounting, Tax Accounting and Litigation Support cases. We even have referrals coming directly from the commissioner of the IRS. Our work is fun and we have the best team of collaborative, easy going colleagues that make every engagement is a success. Apply now! These opportunities at our firm are very rare, and we want to speak with you today! It's 1 interview & same day offer.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Pathway to Partner, day 1+
- Best Mentorship in Orange County
- Full benefits, Profit Sharing, Regular (sometimes weekly) Bonuses!
What You Will Be Doing - Reviewing and preparing business & individual federal, state, tax returns
- Ensuring overseas investments are compliant with U.S. tax standards
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Understanding tax return filing requirements for individual, business, and international matters
- Meeting with clients
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Public Accounting Tax experience
- BS in Accounting (MS preferred)
- Various Tax Accounting Experience engaging multiple clients, budgets and production goals
Bonus (not required):
- Experience with international tax returns for US citizens with assets abroad
What's In It for You - Too many perks to list
- Huge Room for Growth!
- Full benefits (heavily subsidized health)!
- Strong comp base salary
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with matching!
- Strong PTO / Vacation
- Regular Performance Bonuses (Quarterly, sometimes weekly, annually)!
- Strong Leadership focused on mentorship, execution, and delivering exceptional work life balance
So, if you are a Tax Accountant (whatever the level) with solid experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chad Vasquez
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!